A Complete Review of Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 4, 160 Count
Simply put, a disposable diaper is an absorbent pad that has been sandwiched between a pair of non-woven fabric. Disposable baby diapers are made using chemical crystals that normally absorb liquid of up to 800 times their weight and hold it in a gel form. This helps keep your baby dry even for an entire night. When choosing baby diapers one of the major considerations is the brand and quality of the diaper. Luvs diapers are popularly known for their affordability and quality. They offer diapers for newborns as well as those for toddlers. It is one of the best diaper brands in the market. Its brand new Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 4, 160 Count has been applauded by most buyers. It boasts with some of the most desired features.Buy on Amazon
- It has a NightLock, one of the biggest absorbency area that prevents leaks for the entire night.
- It is one of the leak-free diapers with a Leak barrier that even prevents leaks.
- Softcover that has stretchable side tabs for a perfect fitting to the baby. It is also contoured for even better fitting and comfort to the baby.
- An inner liner with skin-friendly lotion and other mild ingredients. One of the safest diapers for newborns.
- Money-Back Guarantee. Very few diaper brands give this offer.
- Has a dimension of 10×17.5×13.4 inches and has a shipping weight of 10.4 pounds.
- It can only be shipped domestically within the US and APO/FPO addresses. Regarding international shipping, it is not eligible for shipment.
Product Pros and Cons
- Most affordable.
- Soft and gentle for baby’s delicate skin.
- Available widely.
- Not so eco-friendly.
- Not healthy.
- Gives your baby leak-free protection even for the entire night.
- It is quite inexpensive when compared to other brands.
- You can claim your money back in case of leaks.