Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment, Diaper Rash and Dry Skin Protectant
Diaper rash? Dry, irritated skin? Minor cuts or scrapes? A baby easily gets various skin problems many parents dread.
While babies have that lovely, unblemished skin we adults get envious of, babies’ skin are really sensitive. Ointment, lotion, and various baby skin products are crucial in keeping your baby’s skin healthy.
Tips in Choosing a Skin Product for your Baby
- Read labels
While it is nice to go for products that are recommended by good friends as effective, you should at most read the product label first. Read the claims (e.g. hypoallergenic, natural, organic, fragrance-free, etc.), the ingredients and the skin problems it claim to cure.
- Check ingredients
Buy on Amazon
While you certainly can’t check each and every ingredient you see in a skin product whenever you’re buying one for your kid, you can definitely start by researching for ingredients that do more harm than good to the skin. Examples of ingredients found on many products that are actually toxic are preservatives such as parabens, benzyl alcohol and phenoxyethanol.
- Avoid unnecessary scents
Scented baby products can irritate your skin, particularly newborns.
- Ask your pediatrician the best skin products for your baby.
Buy on Amazon
It is always best to ask for expert help from your pediatrician when it comes to choosing the best products for your baby.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment
In choosing a skin product for your baby, look for a trusted brand that is proven to give results – like the Aquaphor healing ointment.
Aquaphor baby is a pediatrician- and dermatologist-recommended skin product that serves many purposes in helping your baby’s skin protected and healthy.
- Safe – this Aquaphor lotion doesn’t contain fragrances, dye and toxic preservatives.
- Heals –Aquaphor healing ointment is also known as a very effective diaper rash cream soothing rashes within 6 hours. Its active ingredients further help soothe other skin irritation and problems such as burns, chapped or cracked skin, cuts and scrapes.
- Protects – Aquaphor baby protects sensitive and delicate skin from dry and cold weathers, and other skin irritants.
- Multi-purpose – Aquaphor lotion is ideal for a baby’s various skin needs. Being hypoallergenic and safe, this product can be used not only by your baby, but is also best for all members of the family!
Buy on Amazon
- For external use. Do not swallow.
- Do NOT use for animal bites, deep/puncture wounds, serious burns.
- Stop using this product and go to a doctor when the condition aggravates or when symptoms lasts for more than a week.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment main ingredients
- Bisabolol – an essential oil extracted from chamomile; acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps soothe and condition skin.
- Ceresin, Lanolin and Mineral Oil –effective combination that help trap skin moisture
- Glycerin –hydrates and moisturizes skin whilst highly effective in skin repairing and smoothening.
- Panthenol – a powerful agent in rejuvenating, moisturizing, hydrating and healing the skin. It also helps reduce skin itching and inflammation.
- Petrolatum – an important ingredient used mainly to lock moisture and avoid skin dryness
For a gentle and highly effective skincare product, Aquaphor healing ointment provides a wide range of benefits not only for your baby, but for the whole family as well!Buy on Amazon