VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Interrupted sleep due to frequent checking on your baby? Afraid that your toddler might be in some mischief while you’re busy doing some household chores? Then it is time for you to act and be tech-savvy with a baby monitor!
With the fast-paced lives people live today – juggling one’s time properly has become more important than ever. And as a parent, there are so many things that need to be done. From work, household chores and parenting – tasks seem endless. And you definitely need all the help you could get, a wireless baby monitor could definitely provide you a great help when it comes to monitoring your baby or toddler.
What’s a Baby Monitor?
A baby monitor basically consists of a transmitter unit with a microphone and a receiver/speaker. It’s a radio system that is used to remotely listen to the sounds made by a baby.
Baby monitors helps ensure infants and small children’s safety in a convenient manner. With this technology, parents are connected to their little ones even at a distance. Basically, there are three main types of baby monitors:
- Sound Monitors – available in analog and digital models, sound monitors picks up sounds coming from a baby’s room and transmit these to the receiver.
- Video Monitors – equipped with a camera and microphone that transmits sounds and images to the receiver.
- Motion Monitors – these are sensors placed under the crib’s mattress detecting baby’s movement. This type of monitor is usually used for premature babies or infants with health problems.
Best Baby Monitor: VTech DM221
There are lots of baby monitors flooding the market today. You should try VTech DM221 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor – one of the best wireless baby monitors that give the best value for your hard-earned money.Buy on Amazon
Features of VTech Baby Monitor
- Sound Clarity – This baby monitor uses DECT 6.0 technology (the same technology used by cordless telephones) transmitting clear sounds without the irritating white noise usually complained with other monitors. The DECT technology provides minimal interference and ensures a secure transmission by using encrypted signals – thus, the only noise you can hear are those sounds coming from your nursery.
- Talk-Back Communication – Providing a two-way communication, the VTech monitor allows you to talk with your baby and soothe and reassure him/her with your voice.
- Portable Parent Unit – Battery-operated, lightweight and comes with a belt clip, you can easily carry the parent unit in and out of your home while completing some chores.
- Range – Comes with an amazing range of up to 1000 feet, this wireless baby monitor gives an added security for your child whether you’re inside or outside your home.
- Indicator – Alerts you with a pleasant vibration when your baby is crying or making some fussy sounds. When the receiver is on a mute mode, the 5 LED lights allow you to visually monitor the noise level in the nursery room.
- Night Light – The transmitter is equipped with a loop that acts as a night-light, providing a calming and soothing low light for your baby.
- Other features – Rechargeable batteries that could last up to 18 hours; backlight display on parent unit allowing you to read display even when it’s dark.
It’s nice to be with your baby all the time, but admittedly, you can’t be with them 24/7. A parent needs to sleep and do some other tasks too. A VTech baby monitor can give your little angel an extra level of safety and security whilst giving parents that much needed time to do some chores or even some time for leisure. It is definitely an essential tool for parents with very busy lifestyles.
Order yours now and be amazed at how utterly useful the VTech DM221 baby monitor is!Buy on Amazon